Friday, October 27, 2006

SORE BACK

Woke up this morning with a really sore neck and upper back. I hope this is not a sign of age creeping up on me! I am not sure how I hurt it. May be just the way I slept last night.

Is summer coming anytime soon? I am still using my electric blanket till now.

Till next time. Ciao!

I said in my last couple of post that there'll be more frequent updates since I have broadband at home now, remember? Well, due to my laziness, the updates are even more infrequent that before!!! Chee sin one... hahaha... Welcome to my world!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Broad band at home ah? Like me.. got broad band.. but cannot use for a week pulak. Hehe.

I have sore back on the lower part whenever I get up in the morning. Sigh. Signs of getting old.

Lengx2 said...

I think may be it's time to start having some of those health supplements, omega-5 anyone?