Monday, September 03, 2007

BANGKOK - THE PEOPLE

What a fantastic holiday! One minute chatting with friends over coffee of my desire to go away for a short break, the next thing I knew, I was giving out my passport name to book a holiday to Bangkok, Thailand. Thanks Ivy for organising the trip! You see, Nothing is Impossible!
Now, who went on the trip?
Charles, Anthony,Ivy

Peter, Me, Ivy, Anthony at Bangkok airport

There we met up with,

Rongo, Alex & Samuel

As you can see, it was a BIG gathering for all of us. I haven't travelled abroad with such a big group of friends before. How fun!

This is one of the very few pics of me without sunnies on. Why? My eyes (yes, notice the plural, BOTH eyes got eye infection!) started to swell on the way to the airport from Auckland! Hahaha... Great, what a nice way to start the holiday. Hehehe... I am determined not to let this eye infection business ruin my catch up time with great friends, my eating adventures and, shopping!

Just to let you see what I mean about my poor eyes, feast your eyes on this! As you can see the swelling is on the upper lid on the right eye and lower lid on the left. Believe me, this picture is already toned down for sensitive readers. Hahaha. Yikes!

Not to worry, just put on my stylish sunnies, problem solved!



Now, isn't this much better? hahaha... tricky bit is how to conceal this during night time??? Being in a shopping paradise has its advantages, just buy a lighter shade sunglass! As you shall see in the coming up posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there..
I was looking up the Cock and Bull - hotpot (researching work Lunch on Friday).. and guess what!! I found Charles Lam in one of your picture.. Charles at Thailand in Sept07... LOL.. Wow... Charles and I use to go Mt Roskill together.. We used to pretend we are sister and Brother.. That is such a nice surprise.

When you see Charles.. please tell him I said Hi.. by the way.. I am Ada.

Ada Lam

Lengx2 said...

Hi Ada,

Wow! What a small world. Will definitely say Hi to Charles for you :)

Hope you found a great place for your work lunch!