Saturday, June 07, 2008

HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG?

Wow, looking at the date of my last post, I started asking myself, "Has it been that long, since September last year?"

Anyway, just a little update here and there to keep my blog alive. Hmm... what have I been up to for the last 9 months or so?? Well, there was the Xmas & New Year holidays, I have completed all my examinations (YAY!!!), completed all my practical objectives sign offs (for my qualification YAY!), went on a holiday to Malaysia and Singapore, ate heaps (obviously, and not just on the holiday), started swimming, doing some weights at home, a lot of coffee sessions, movie nights, tvb series nights, gain & loss heaps of weight, reading other people's blogs and of course, work.

Yup, that sort of sums up what I have been up to since my last post :)

No comments: