Thursday, August 17, 2006

I LEARNT MY LESSON

Lesson I learnt this week is that never, NEVER EVER, send cash through the post. For my sister's birthday, I sent her a birthday card last week and thought would be nice to include a $20 dollar bill in it. I guess I don't have to continue telling you what happened! But I'm going to anyway...

Let me tell what this person (animal) did. First he/she would have to scan all sorts of mail to know that there's money in an envelope. The bill was in between a greeting card which is quite thick, so this animal would have to put it through xray or whatever to find out. Ok, once $$$ detected, this animal actually took a lot of effort to cover his/her crime. He/she carefully cut the side of the envelope, got out the money then you wouldn't believe this. He actually glued the side up! Like as if nothing happened. I'd rather he just dump the card or just did a really bad patch job! This f*cker had the audacity to take time to beautify his handy work as if he cared! When I spoke to my sis, she didn't even know that there was $$$ in the card in the first place (I didn't mention the note in the card, just a spontaneous action).

This type of person should be caught and fired and stoned!!! But we know how the system works, don't we? He/she would probably get a little talking to (not even a warning) from his/her partner-in-crime boss. Then continue whatever it is they are doing, probably gluing more envelopes. Sucks! To even get to that stage, the animal needs to be caught.... I just don't even know how to catch someone like that when there are thousands employees working there... sickening!

I guess it's my fault to send cash in the first place, but but but.... argghhh, let's just not send anymore cash in the post.



P/s: I purposely didn't mention which country it is I think is involved as I can't prove it. End of story. So just consider this a lesson learnt :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*tears*

Gina said...

Three words - "Loh Lei Chin!" Hahahahha!!!

Anonymous said...

Loh Lei Chin -> I can't remember when was the last time I heard about this strong adjective, Gina. Your comment just making me laugh and laugh and laugh..... jejejeje....thanks. Lx2, it is never too late to learn another life lesson.

Lengx2 said...

Gina, Anon: You got that right! This is a really good example of Loh Lei Chin!!!! hahahahaha.... or we shall just modify to more English word called "Lori Jeans"! hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Loh Lei Chin = Take Your Money??

Anonymous said...

Hei Anonymous No.4 Loh Lei Chin is a type of food like Loh Mai Kai. heheheh.....