Sunday, February 18, 2007

LAPPY HAPPY

Here are the pictures of my laptop as promised! I have to say, the screen seems to be bigger than what I thought! haha. Functionality wise, this is the 3rd day I'm using it, so far so good (touch wood)!

As I have learnt from reading other blogs, what I should do is actually take pics of the new laptop with my blog on the screen!!! hahahaha. So here goes.







One of my fave parts of the lappy is the white trim on the sides. Looks so cool :)






There you go, the new lappy. Everyone say hi to Lappy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ub,gongs xi ,finally u got your Laptop ,Beautifullllll

Lengx2 said...

Anon: Gong Xi Fa Cai! Thanks :)

Lengx2 said...

des: thanks :)
Keung Hi! Keung Hi!

domestic goddess said...

getting a bit carried away with all those pics...are we??!!?? hahahah.. its BEAUTIFUL!!!!