Tuesday, July 01, 2008

JOLIN SHANGHAI RESTAURANT, DOMINION ROAD

Had dinner here over the weekend. Here are some pictures to show some of their dishes if you've never been there. Could only get a table close to 8pm since they can get really busy most nights. Their service is good, restaurant is clean and food is delicious! Definitely one of my favourite places to dine.

Welcome to Jolin Shanghai Restaurant! As you can see the menu has pictures of the dishes available. Especially useful if you're not too familiar with Shanghai cuisine.

You can see the portion of the dishes are quite large as well.
One of my favourite dishes, the braised pork ribs. The meat is so tender. The sauce is superb to go with a BIG bowl of plain rice.



Another signature dish here must be their xiao long bao. The skin is really thin and soup inside is full of flavour. This is a must-order here.

They have deep fried dishes such as salt & pepper prawns, chicken or pork.


Hungry yet? Go give it a try and tell me what you think of it :)

4 comments:

Dr. C said...

oh yummmm... this look so good! :)

I'll definitely give it go! :D

Lengx2 said...

Ya, do give it a try and update me on what you think of it :)

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link