Saturday, July 12, 2008

NO. 1 BBQ RESTAURANT, COMMERCE STREET

I haven't been here for a long time now so it was a good idea when my friends suggested this place. The last time we were here may be a year or so ago, the restaurant was clean and food was delicious. This time is totally opposite of our previous encounter.


The first thing which would come to mind as you enter the restaurant is THE MOST SLIPPERY FLOOR ever! As my friend said, it felt like being in a ice skating ring. I have my sneakers on and it felt like walking on oil! Even the staff there have to be so careful when serving the food. Ridiculous!




The dishes were nothing to shout about. My roast duck and BBQ pork combination on rice was marginally OK. The meat were not hot and duck skin certainly wasn't crispy.



Other below average dishes which we ordered were....




Certainly won't be coming back here in a hurry!



No comments: